- Consulting and Supervision
- Basic Engineering
- Executive Engineering
- Commissioning Engineering
Integrated Automation Solutions
- Control Center
- Fire and Gas
Integrated Solutions 4.0
The Lumen Platform helps you leverage and transform your data – with machine learning, IoT, Digital Twins, advanced analytics, and other new technologies.
In the industry age 4.0, the Lumen Platform delivers new technologies that are merging the physical, digital and biological worlds, impacting all disciplines, economies and industries, and even challenging ideas about what it means to be human.
- Predictive maintenance services; preventive and corrective in the electrical disciplines;
- Instrumentation and mechanics using hypervision / machine learning / digital twins / big data;
- Integrated alarm management solutions without specific license acquisitions;
- Integrated equipment and instrument maintenance solutions – predictive; preventive; and corrective;
- Providing integrated solutions to control and increase availability of systems and equipment through digital resources – IoTs;
- Integrated Solutions for Asset Management System Implementations;
- Control valve signature analysis services, optionally adding the necessary interventions, using algorithm customizations and machine learning / big data analysis;
- Solutions for training operation or maintenance teams using system or equipment scans;
- 3D digital clones;
- MT / BT cubicles
- Power & Command Panels / Frames
- Heating Trace
Telecommunications Integrated Solutions
- Optical fiber
- Telemetry Systems
- VSAT & Immarsat
ICSS – Industrial Security IEC 62443 1-2-3
As part of ISA’s ongoing efforts to meet the growing need for industrial control system professionals and expand its global reach of security leaders, ISA has developed a knowledge-based certificate recognition program designed to raise awareness of ANSI / ISA99 standard. This new ISA / IEC 62443 certification program is designed for professionals involved in IT security functions and control systems who need to develop a domain of industrial cybersecurity terminology and understand the material embodied in ISA99 standards.
– Certification 1: ISA / IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Fundamentals Specialist
– Certification 2: ISA / IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Specialist
– Certification 3: ISA / IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Design Specialist
ICSS – Functional Security – IEC61508 /61511
Systems composed of electrical and / or electronic elements have been used for many years to perform safety functions in most application sectors. Computer-based systems (generally referred to as programmable electronic systems) are being used in all application sectors to perform non-security functions and increasingly to perform security functions.
Functional safety is a concept applicable in all industry sectors. It is critical to enable the complex technology used for security related systems. It provides assurance that safety-related systems will provide the risk reduction required to achieve safety for equipment.
Activities that cover the major phases of the Security Lifecycle: